Free Online Avionics Quotation
Need a avionics upgrade or just a new radio installed? yes: fill in our online form at the link below and we will get you a free no obligation avioncs installation quotation within 7 days!
Bournemouth Avionics Ltd is an Authorised Dealer for SEHT Aviation Headsets. This status means we can supply, Demo and advise on the perfect SEHT headset for you!
The New GI275 Attitude Indicator (AI/ADI)
Out with the old mechanical panel, in with the new #GI275 electronic flight instruments.
Touchscreen Flight Displays for General Aviation Aircraft
- Bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays offer industry-leading scalability and flexibility in a wide range of panel configurations
- Engine indication system (EIS) optionally available on 7” displays or 10.6” display with split-screen data strip
- HSI mapping enhances situational awareness with MFD-like geographical map detail, weather, traffic display and more — overlaid within HSI portion of the primary flight display (PFD)
- Interfaces with popular avionics and autopilots, offering full touchscreen system continuity with our GTN™ 650/750 series¹
- Full compatibility with original G500 system sensors for a simplified, cost-effective upgrade path
Garmin Introduces GSBTM 15 USB Charger
Small, Powerful USB Charger for Aircraft
Garmin is pleased to introduce GSB 15, a small, lightweight USB charger designed specifically for aircraft installations. GSB 15 includes two powerful USB Type-A charging ports capable of charging at up to 3A or 18w per port simultaneously. A single GSB 15 is capable of charging two full-size tablets while pilots or passengers use them at full backlight. Compatible with 14v or 28v power systems, GSB 15 has built-in protection against circuit and temperature overloads. There is also configurable halo lighting around the exterior of the USB ports to allow pilots and passengers to easily connect their devices to GSB 15 during nighttime conditions.
Two versions of the GSB 15 are available and allow for easy installation in space-constrained areas. One version contains a connector on the back of the unit, which is perfect for panel mount installations. A second variant has a connector on the bottom of GSB 15 and is ideal for installations in depth-constrained areas, such as near cabin sidewalls. Installation can also be simplified as GSB 15 can take the place of an existing aircraft instrument hole with an optional adapter plate. A slim, lightweight design makes it suitable for installation in any cockpit or cabin.
See the full product listings:
Available in the next few weeks
Buy a Trig TY96 or TY97 stack radio and get a free David Clark Headset
Trig has announced a time-limited promotion for UK and European customers of its TY96 and TY97 slimline 8.33 VHF radios. Customers who purchase from Bournemouth avionics during the promotion will be able to claim a free David Clark H10-13.4 Headset worth € 390.
There's an airfield out there... somewhere ????
its been a foggy day a BAL! no relief all day for solent airport.